Saturday, November 6, 2010

Albedo and Citrinitas


My name is Albedo. In the language of alchemy , I represent the white light that brings  hope in  the depth of the darkness , the light of sun that rises at midnight , the positive change in a soul.  I am symbolized by Aurora (aurea hora : "the hour of gold"), the Roman goddess of the dawn and the morning star Aphrodite , a white swan or a white rose.
I am a woman. I reflect the female tendencies , such as feelings, emotions, moods, intuition, receptivity for the irrational, personal love and a feeling for nature. And in this blog , I'd like to share my thoughts and feelings about them.
Together with Citrinitas , I create a strong union with two paths. In the fountain of life , two streams of water flow into one basin. And in real life , we're going to share here , all those things that worth to be shared and expressed.  

Enjoy the trip :)
Albedo 
(Mαρία)

Citrinitas, also known as Xanthosis. I represent the metamorphosis of silver into gold. I am the awakening. As an avid thinker, I will be your guide through the meanders of my own ever-changing mind. I oscillate between the fascinating worlds of science and art, bringing the reader a comprehensive insight of a potentially interesting human.
My ascendant is Libra, so  my nature - even though tending to equilibrium - is itself oscillatory, and thus my posts will most likely be a mix of things, probably in an undefined mental scheme, which can provide (and if you are a Gemini you know this) a truly delightful reading experience for those whose mind likes drifting.
So if you consider yourself a true philosopher, and if your search for harmony is tightly bound to the search for knowledge and answers, buckle up and sit tight as we are about to start drifting away with the ethereal mental winds of my quest for balance.

Citrinitas 
(Luís)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I really enjoy reading this! I hope you keep on writing =)

Μαρία said...

Thanks a lot Samuel!:) We will , stay in touch ;)

Luís said...

Hey there Samuel! Thanks for supporting our blog! I hope you stay tuned to enjoy the upcoming stuff ;)
Enjoy your ride...