Friday, May 20, 2011

Ηappy Birthday!




With this little post I want to wish you the very best for your birthday and your life my love. Last year I was trying to learn the birthday song in Portuguese to sing it for you when I had no idea what Portuguese was. This year, things are better because I can sing it and understand it! Acho que sim. ;) Many things have changed since May 2010, but others remained, fortunately, the same. It's wonderful to see how you have grown and what have you learnt throughout the months, all the experiences you had and all the knowledge you got. 


May you always be healthy and strong, inspired and motivated to fulfill your dreams with passion. Never lose your courage and  always follow your heart. Learn from your mistakes and be always surrounded by people that give you energy. With each year I'll love you more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I'll be there for every up down and in between. 


Make a wish! ;)


Happy Birthday Citrinitas!


 <3

No comments: